Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is renowned as an herbal adaptogen. In the Indian Ayurvedic tradition, Ashwagandha is used as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors.
Product Features :
- Count: 60 vegetarian capsules
- No Soy
- Not Formulated With Wheat or Gluten
- No Wheat
- Vegetarian capsules with no animal-derived ingredients
- Extraction using only pure water and alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Bottle is BPA free and easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsules, silicon dioxide, l-leucine, bamboo leaf extract 20:1 (Phllostachys nigra), microcrystalline cellulose.Directions :
1 Capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care practioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.