Sale

Piggy Paint Mint To Be Non-Toxic & Hypo-Allergenic Nail Polish 0.5 fl. oz

2 sold in last 8 hours
Piggy Paint
232752
In stock
$6.70 $4.96
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.Made In the USAParaben & Petroleum...
$4.96
customers are viewing this product
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.
  • Made In the USA
  • Paraben & Petroleum Free
  • Non-Toxic

  • Ingredients : Water, Acrylates copolymer, Neem Oil. May contain: Red 34 lake, Ultramarines, Iron oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyester Glitter, Mica, Red 28, Yellow 10, Violet 2, Zinc sulfide/copper, Copper Flake, Orange 5, Red 22.
    Have Questions?Ask An Expert
    The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
    Piggy Paint Mint To Be Non-Toxic & Hypo-Allergenic Nail Polish 0.5 fl. oz
    You have successfully subscribed!