Frontier Organic Whole Fennel Seed is fragrant and has the distinctive, slightly licorice-like taste that's especially associated with fish dishes. But its flavor is a delicious addition to soups, salads, grains and vegetables, too. This variety of sweet fennel is more flavorful than Egyptian or Indian fennel. It's local to the southwest part of Turkey where our supplier — a long-standing partner in our Well Earth sustainable sourcing program — is located.
Product Features :
- Origin: Turkey
- Botanicalname: Foeniculum vulgare Mill.
- Plantpart: Seed
- Flavor_profile: Anise-like, bitter, slightly astringent
- Form: Whole
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
• More flavorful local Turkish variety
• Distinctive licorice tones to flavor and aroma
• Special post-harvest handling to ensure purity
• Sustainably sourced from long-time Well Earth partnerIngredients :
Organic Fennel Seed.Suggested Uses :
A culinary spice used to flavor fish and a wide variety of other foods.