Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Ground Turmeric Root is golden-yellow in color, with a pungent, earthy aroma and a flavor with elements of both ginger and pepper. There has been a notable surge in the use of turmeric recently based on its wellness properties. Turmeric is an key ingredient in curries and East Indian cooking and is commonly used to add robust flavor savory dishes around the world. Fair Trade products support farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development and environmental stewardship.
Product Features :
- Origin: India/Nicaragua
- Botanicalname: Curcuma longa L.
- Plantpart: Root
- Flavor_profile: Warmly reminiscent of ginger and pepper
- Form: Powder
- Fair Trade Certified
• Adds a curcumin boost to a variety of foods
• Provides authentic flavor and color to curries and other ethnic dishes
• Has vibrant color — can be used as natural dye
• The vibrant color of this turmeric is a result of its high levels of the constituent curcumin, which is also valued for wellness
• Fair Trade products support farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development and environmental stewardshipIngredients :
Organic Turmeric Root.Suggested Uses :
Adds authentic flavor and color to curry powders and East Indian dishes. It's also excellent in mustards, pickles, dressings, eggs and rice dishes — and is sometimes added to smoothies for a flavor and curcumin boost.