Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano s an indispensable seasoning in Italian, Mexican and Mediterranean cooking — and the lynchpin of pizza sauce. Our oregano is a robust spice, strongly and complexly aromatic, earthy with a pungent overtone. It's commonly used in every sort of vegetable, cheese, pasta and tomato dish, and it's also great in sauces, dressings, and casseroles. Oregano combines well with other spices, including garlic, for general seasoning and has a special affinity for basil.
Product Features :
- Origin: Turkey
- Botanicalname: Origanum onites
- Plantpart: Leaf
- Flavor_profile: Warm, sweet, bitter, biting and slightly numbing
- Form: Cut & Sifted
• Traditional robust oregano flavor
• Popular full-flavored "pizza spice"
• Robust spice that partners well with other seasoningsIngredients :
Organic Oregano.Suggested Uses :
Adds color and a slightly pungent sweetness to a wide variety of foods, including cheeses and spreads, hors d'ouvres, salads, egg dishes, marinades and smoked foods.