Frontier Garlic Powder is commonly used on a wide variety of savory dishes for its strong, hot and slightly biting flavor. The penetrating aroma and flavor of garlic powder, which is ground dehydrated garlic bulbs, are familiar in dishes such as pasta, pizza, potatoes and grilled chicken as well as sauces, marinades, and dressings. Garlic powder is also a common ingredient in spice blends.
Product Features :
- Origin: China
- Botanicalname: Allium sativum L.
- Flavor_profile: Strong and slightly biting with a persistent pungent aftertaste
- Form: Powder
• Robust pungent flavor
• Used in a wide variety of savory dishes
• Convenient form for authentic garlic flavor
• Use 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder in place of one fresh clove Ingredients :
Garlic Powder.Suggested Uses :
Used to add strong, penetrating flavor to many different savory dishes, including soups, dressings, stews, casseroles, sauces, gravies, marinades, pickles and dressings.