Frontier Co-op Bulk Gunpowder Green Tea has a very rich flavor, with a hint of sweet smokiness. The leaves are rolled into little pellets ("pinheads") that unfurl and 'bloom' in the cup. All green (and black and white) teas come from the same plant (Camellia sinensis), but each tea has its own distinct flavor profile. Gunpowder tea's fired drying process gives it a unique smoky touch.
Product Features :
- Origin: China
- Botanicalname: Camellia sinensis L.
- Flavor_profile: Toasty, vegetal, smoky nuance
• Fired drying process gives tea a smoky nuance
• Unique rolled leaves open as the tea steeps
• Makes a flavorful golden/yellow teaDirections :
Green tea brewing basics: Put 1 tsp. of tea in strainer, then place in cup. Add 8 oz. of water slightly cooled from a boil and steep for 3-4 minutes. Feel free to adjust to your preference.Suggested Uses :
Used to make tea. At meals, gunpowder tea pairs well with grilled vegetables, seafood, chicken and pork.