Frontier Co-op Bulk Whole Fenugreek Seeds are used both whole and ground to season a wide variety of ethnic cuisines. Whole seeds are often kept for toasting and grinding right before use to get maximum flavor and aroma. Fenugreek seeds are also commonly used to make a wellness tea.
Product Features :
- Origin: India
- Botanicalname: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
- Plantpart: Seed
- Flavor_profile: Slightly bitter, green, earthy
- Form: Whole
• Used in spice blends (especially curry seasonings), rubs and as a thickener when toasted and ground
• Traditional flavor found in Indian, North African and Middle Eastern cuisines
• Whole seeds keep longer without losing their aroma and flavorIngredients :
Fenugreek Seed.Suggested Uses :
Toast and grind seeds for fresh powder or include whole in seasoning and pickling blends. Also used to make wellness tea and in body care products, particularly shampoo.