Frontier Co-op Bulk Organic Ground Cumin is a high-quality, organic cumin with robust authentic flavor. One of the world's most popular spices, cumin is extremely aromatic, with a warm, spicy, earthy flavor that's slightly biting. Cumin seeds are enjoyed around the world, but are especially popular in Middle Eastern, Indian and Mexican cuisines. Cumin is often used to soften the heat of fiery chilies, curries and sauces.
Product Features :
- Origin: Turkey/India
- Botanicalname: Cuminum cyminum L.
- Plantpart: Seed
- Flavor_profile: Warm, sharp, and earthy with a pungent aftertaste
- Form: Ground
• Organic ground cumin made from high quality seeds for authentic cumin flavor
• Robust spice that adds warm and earthy flavor to almost any savory dish
• Cumin is the second most popular spice worldwide, after black pepperIngredients :
Organic Cumin.Suggested Uses :
A popular seasoning for chili and other Latin American soups and stews, garam masala and a wide variety of curries. Also great in hummus and fillings for tacos, burritos and enchiladas. A tasty addition to Mexican bean, rice and meat dishes.