Frontier Co-op Bulk Organic Whole Black Peppercorns can be ground in a peppermill when cooking or at the table to lend satisfying heat and bite to most any dish. One of the world's most popular spices, black peppercorns are actually unripe green fruits (berries) that have been sun-dried after fermenting. These whole organic peppercorns are carefully selected from the world's premier pepper-producing regions to provide consistent size and premium quality.
Product Features :
- Origin: India/Vietnam
- Botanicalname: Piper nigrum L.
- Flavor_profile: Spicy, with satisfying heat and bite
- Form: Whole
• Premium organic peppercorns carefully selected for consistent size and flavor
• Ideal for using in peppermills
• Freshly ground pepper offers maximum flavor and freshnessIngredients :
Organic Black Peppercorns.Suggested Uses :
Our peppercorns are great for adding fresh peppery flavor at the stove or table. Consistent in size and flavor, you'll find them perfect for use in peppermills. Grind on savory dishes. Use whole in pickles, marinades and soups (remove before serving).