Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil has many uses but it is especially known for its romantic aroma, soothing capacities and long-time associations with peace and happiness.
Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil comes from flowers in Madagascar that are distilled immediately after they are picked in the morning, resulting in an oil with an especially fresh floral aroma.
Product Features :
- Origin: Madagascar
- Botanicalname: Cananga odorata
- Plantpart: Flowers
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Confidence-building, Grounding, Relaxing, Romantic, Soothing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Ylang ylang essential oil blends well with lavender, rose, neroli, sandalwood, vanilla, clove bud, vetiver, patchouli, jasmine, geranium and citrus oils.
- Ylang ylang essential oil is the only oil separated into three different fractions during the distillation process: ylang ylang extra, ylang ylang premier and ylang ylang III. When the oil reaches a certain molecular weight, it's removed and called extra. If it distills a little bit longer, it becomes premier. Ylang ylang III remains until distillation is completed, and is generally a heavier oil, prized for its base notes.
Organic Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Blend 9 drops with 2 fluid ounces avocado oil for a soothing body oil.
Recipe Ylang Ylang Roll-on
2 drops Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
0.31 fl. oz. Aura Cacia Amber Glass Roll-on Bottle
1. In bottle, combine oils.
2. Replace cap, shake until well blended, then apply to wrists and pulse points.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN