Texas cedarwood (Juniperus mexicana) essential oil has grounding properties and is known for encouraging focus and stabilization. It is used in many blends for the home and body.
Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is sourced from the United States. It is derived from the leftover trees and stumps cleared by ranchers — making good use of a natural product that is normally discarded. The oil is obtained by steam distillation of the oil-rich heartwood of the dried trunk and limbs.
Product Features :
- Origin: United States
- Botanicalname: Juniperus mexicana
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Balancing, Relaxing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Texas cedarwood essential oil has an aroma reminiscent of fresh wood. It blends well with many other essential oils including sandalwood, juniper, rose, cypress, patchouli, pine, spruce and vetiver.
- For the body, Texas cedarwood is great for chest balms, massage oils, shampoos and conditioners. For the home, Texas cedarwood is very useful in diffusions and surface cleaning solutions.
- When spending a lot of time outdoors, Texas cedarwood can be an effective skin protecting oil.
- Sources vary but Texas cedarwood is generally considered a base note.
Juniperus mexicana (Texas cedarwood) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to encourage an uplifting atmosphere.
Recipe Furniture Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
4 tablespoons Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, apply to a soft cloth and rub into wooden furniture. *Test on a small, inconspicuous area before general use
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN