From room sprays and diffusions to chest balms and sauna blends, spike lavender (Lavandula latifolia) essential oil soothes and cleanses. Spike lavender has a higher content of cineole and camphor than traditional lavender, which contributes to its purifying power.
The spike lavender plant is tall and somewhat less hardy that other species of lavender. It grows well at the lower elevations and warmer climates of Spain and Portugal. Aura Cacia Spike Lavender Essential Oil comes from Spain. The oil is distilled by steam distillation.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Spain
- Botanicalname: Lavandula latifolia
- Plantpart: Leaves, Stems & Flowers
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Spike lavender has a higher content of camphor and cineole than traditional lavender. The aroma is camphoraceous and invigorating.
- Spike lavender essential oil is almost like a blend of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender. While it’s great throughout the year, its warming capacity makes it especially good for wintertime steam diffusions, diffusions, massage blends, balms, salves and sauna blends. A few drops can be added to cold care ointments to supplement their effectiveness.
- Spike lavender blends well with rosemary, eucalyptus, frankincense, pine and juniper essential oils.
- Spike lavender essential oil is generally considered a top to middle note.
Lavandula latifolia (lavender spike) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The suggested uses below are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Add 6 drops per tablespoon of laundry soap for a fresh wash.
Recipe: Soothing Body Massage
24 drops Aura Cacia Spike Lavender Essential Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
½ cup Aura Cacia Organic Coconut Oil
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar
Directions:Safety Instructions :
In a wide mouth jar, combine oils and stir until well blended. To use, massage a small amount onto targeted areas of the body.
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN