Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) essential oil is well known for its many skincare benefits and centering, grounding capacities.
Aura Cacia Sandalwood Essential Oil is sourced sustainably and ethically from Australia, where the wood has been valued for many years. While there are approximately 17 species in approximately nine countries in existence today, DNA suggests all species originated in Australia.
Product Features :
- Origin: Australia
- Botanicalname: Santalum spicatum
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Sandalwood has a woodsy, balsamic-like aroma. Its most famous constituents are the santalols which are unique to the family; the primary genus is santalum.
- Sandalwood blends well with many essential oils, including lavender tea tree, tea tree, lemongrass, frankincense, geranium, rose, lavender, and frankincense.
- Sandalwood is primarily used as and generally considered a base note.
Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Blend 2 drops in 1 tsp argan oil for a scalp massage.
Recipe Sandalwood Candle Lamp Room Diffusion
5 drops Aura Cacia Sandalwood Essential Oil
3 drops Aura Cacia Vetiver Essential Oil
3 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
3 tablespoons water
Candle lamp diffuser
1. Into bowl of diffuser, measure water.
2. Add essential oils.
3. To use, light candle and diffuse.
4. After about 30 minutes, before water completely evaporates, extinguish flame and allow to cool.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN