Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil is known for its strong resinous, herbaceous aroma and usefulness for a wide variety of applications. Rosemary’s name is fitting given its wild growing conditions — the Latin word “ros” means "dew," and “marinus “means "sea." Its silver-green, needle-like leaves are often sprayed by sea mists blowing in from the Mediterranean. Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil is typically wild harvested in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. The harvest is controlled by the government and each section can be harvested just once every three years. The distillation season coincides with the blooming of the plants in spring. The rosemary is distilled fresh or even slightly dried. The distillation units are fueled by the spent rosemary from previous distillations which promotes sustainability.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Morocco
- Botanicalname: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Plantpart: Leaves & Stems
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Comforting, Confidence-building, Energizing, Invigorating, Refreshing, Uplifting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- The main constituents in rosemary include cineole, camphor, and camphene which give the oil its herbaceous, eucalyptus-like aroma. Pinene and small amounts of bornyl acetate, borneol and linalool produce the foresty, sweet undertone of the oil.
- Rosemary combines well with many essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, spice oils, citrus oils and clary sage.
- Rosemary is generally considered a middle note.
Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Whip 48 drops with 4 fluid ounces coconut oil for a clarifying chest rub.
Recipe: Activating Scalp Massage
24 drops Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil
4 tablespoons Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Bottle with Writable Label
Directions: In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then use fingertips to massage 7 to 10 drops into scalp.Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN