With a simple, roll-on application, this blend of rose essential oil, apricot kernel oil and Vitamin E is perfect for safely applying to the skin for a variety of benefits — without leaving behind an oily feel.
The tranquil, joyful aroma of rose (Rosa damascena) has been associated with romance since ancient times. Rose is also soothing to the skin.
Apricot kernel (Prunus armeniaca) oil is the ideal carrier oil because it is high in skin-nourishing fatty acids, glides easily on the skin without leaving oily residue, is universally acceptable for all skin types (including sensitive and fragile skin), and is softening, protecting and rejuvenating.
New look, same great product! We're excited to get our new, updated labels in your hands! While we work to prevent old label waste, you may receive a variety of old and new labels in your Aura Cacia order. Please be patient with us, and we promise that the new design is worth the wait!
Product Features :
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/disc cap
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Convenience — the compact 0.31-ounce size makes them highly portable for use on the go, easily fitting into a purse, gym bag or even a pocket.
- Applicability — blending with apricot kernel oil makes the oils ready for direct, safe skin application. *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously.
- Suitability – apricot kernel oil is appropriate for all skin types.
- Absorbability – apricot kernel oil absorbs into the skin and glides easily without leaving an oily residue.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa damascena (rose) oil.Directions :
Apply directly to the skin! *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Apply to pulse points to use as a perfume.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, NURSING, SUFFERING FROM A MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. TEST IN SMALL AREA BEFORE USE. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE. NOT FOR INTERNAL