Roman chamomile (Chamæmelum nobile) is known for its soothing nature. It is ideal for times when peaceful, yet powerful, action is needed. Roman chamomile essential oil has a sweet, floral aroma that smells a bit like apples. Fun fact: the Greek name for it translates to “ground apple.”
German and Roman chamomile are related, but very distant cousins. Their flowers look alike but not much else is similar. Roman chamomile grows to 1 foot tall and is a perennial. While also having different chemistries, they do share some attributes and can be used in similar ways.
Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile comes from a cooperative in France. Unlike other oils cultivated in France, this one generally grows better in the slightly wetter northern and western regions.
It combines well with many other essential oils, including vanilla, rose, lavender, wintergreen, clove, clary sage, helichrysum, ylang ylang, German chamomile, and citrus oils. Roman chamomile is generally considered a middle note.
Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile w/ Jojoba is a pre-diluted blend of Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil and Aura Cacia Jojoba oil – an affordable way to enjoy the essential qualities of this exotic, precious botanical right out of the bottle.
Product Features :
- Origin: United States & France
- Botanicalname: Chamaemelum nobile
- Plantpart: Flowers
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/pump
- Form: Blended with jojoba oil
- Benefit: Relaxing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Convenience — blending with jojoba oil makes these essential oils ready to use right out of the bottle and suggested uses are included on each label!
- Applicability — blending with jojoba oil makes the oils ideal for direct skin application. *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously.
- Suitability – jojoba oil is appropriate for all skin types.
- Absorbability – jojoba oil absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Affordability – this formulation makes some of the higher-end essential oils more affordable.
- Durability – jojoba doesn’t oxidize so it helps extend the life of the essential oils.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Chamæmelum nobile (Roman chamomile) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Dab onto dry skin to restore radiance.
Recipe Chamomile Throat Chakra Candle Lamp Room Diffusion
Description Invigorating peppermint, soothing lavender and calming Roman chamomile essential oils create a balancing diffusion to open the throat chakra and encourage personal expression.
9 drops Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile in Jojoba Oil
6 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
3 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
3 tablespoons water
Add water and essential oils to candle diffuser, light candle. After about 30 minutes, before water completely evaporates, extinguish and allow to cool. To clean, wash with soap and water.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, NURSING, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.