Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is the second most popular essential oil in the United States. It is cooling to the skin and gives off a fresh, minty aroma. Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential oil is sourced in the Yakima Valley in Washington state.
Product Features :
- Origin: United States
- Botanicalname: Mentha piperita
- Plantpart: Leaves, Stems & Flowers
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Energizing, Refreshing, Soothing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- The primary constituent of peppermint essential oil is menthol, which provides an immediate physical and pronounced sensation of coolness when inhaled or applied to the skin.
- Peppermint blends well with lavender, rosemary, lemon eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and sweet orange essential oils.
- In addition to body and massage oils, peppermint essential oil is often used in air fresheners like mists and diffusions. It’s ideal for travelers on long trips, providing refreshing, energizing effects.
- Peppermint essential oil is generally considered a top note.
Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The suggested uses below are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Blend 24 drops with 1 teaspoon carrier oil and 2 fluid ounces water in a mist bottle for a refreshing room spray.
Recipe: Peppermint Massage OilSafety Instructions :
24 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
Directions: In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into muscles and joints.
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN