Vetiver (Vetiveria zizaniodes) is a tall grass plant with strong, expansive roots that establish a solid, intricate connection with the earth. The roots are the source of the botanical’s similarly anchoring essential oil.
Aura Cacia Organic Vetiver Essential Oil is distilled from carefully dug, washed and dried roots in Madagascar.
What’s the difference between organic vetiver essential oil and conventional vetiver essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Product Features :
- Packaging: Recyclable Glass bottle
- Benefit: Grounding, Relaxing, Soothing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Vetiver’s aroma is sweet, heavy and fragrant, like moist soil. Its earthy, peaceful oil evokes a sense of connectivity and quiet, which is why it is widely used in colognes, perfumes and personal care products for men and women.
- Aromatically, vetiver has powerful, fixative properties. When blended with other oils, it unites a collective aroma, making a scent last longer and smell more consistent throughout evaporation.
- Vetiver anchors any grounding essential oil experience, making it desirable for use after work or school, and especially in diffusions before bedtime.
- Vetiver blends well with many other essential oils, including sandalwood, lavender, lavandin, jasmine, geranium, rose, patchouli, clary sage, ylang ylang, melissa (lemon balm), cassia and bergamot.
- Vetiver essential oil is generally considered a base note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to create a stabilizing atmosphere.
Recipe Vetiver Roll-on
3 drops Aura Cacia Organic Vetiver Essential Oil
2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil
.31-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Roll-on Bottle
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then apply to pulse points and third eye.Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES DILUTE PROPERLY • MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHIL