Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an important essential oil for any beginning aromatherapy kit. It is useful in many applications and well known for its strong, fresh, resinous and herbal aroma.
Aura Cacia Organic Rosemary (Verbenone) Essential Oil comes from South Africa. It has a soft, less intense camphorous-like aroma than other rosemary varieties.
What’s the difference between organic rosemary essential oil and conventional rosemary essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: South Africa
- Aroma_notes: Leafy, softer rosemary aroma.
- Botanicalname: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- The main constituents in rosemary include cineole, camphor and camphene, which give the oil its herbaceous, eucalyptus-like aroma. Pinene and small amounts of bornyl acetate, borneol and linalool produce the foresty, sweet undertone of the oil.
- Rosemary combines well with many other essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, spice oils, citrus oils and clary sage.
- Rosemary’s invigorating aroma supports mental alertness and clarity, and has a long association with scent-memory response. It is often used in diffusions, vaporizers and humidifiers, as well as for body care, massage, bath, hair and scalp applications.
- Rosemary is generally considered a middle note.
Organic Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Mix 2 drops with 1 teaspoon jojoba oil and massage into temples.
Recipe Scalp Massage Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Rosemary (Verbenone) Essential Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into scalp.