Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a cleansing essential oil that has become more popular in the past decade, especially for its use in skin applications. However, oregano essential oil has many wonderful properties that make it very useful in home applications as well.
Aura Cacia Organic Oregano Essential Oil typically comes from a farm and distillery in
Hungary. It’s distilled from the leaves and flowering tops.
What’s the difference between organic oregano essential oil and conventional oregano essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Product Features :
- Origin: Spain
- Botanicalname: Origanum vulgare
- Plantpart: Leaves, Stems & Flowers
- Packaging: Recyclable Glass bottle
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Energizing, Invigorating, Uplifting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Oregano is a strong-smelling, herbaceous oil. It’s dominated by the phenolic compound carvacroll and has a small amount of thymol.
- Oregano blends well with other essential oils, including thyme, tea tree, lemon tea tree, lemongrass, sandalwood, nutmeg, cinnamon leaf and clove.
- It is generally regarded as a middle to base note oil.
- Oregano essential oil is popularly used for its cleansing action in skin and body care, as well as for household cleaning products.
Origanum vulgare (oregano) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Mix 12 drops with 2 fluid ounces water for a room spray.
Recipe Oregano Salt Diffusion
6 drops Aura Cacia Organic Oregano Essential Oil
18 drops Aura Cacia Organic Lavender Essential Oil
½ cup coarse salt
4-ounce Aura Cacia Wide Mouth Amber Glass Jar
In jar, combine salt and essential oils. Stir until well blended, then let diffuse into airspace.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES DILUTE PROPERLY • MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHIL