Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil produces a fresh, fruity and clean aroma that’s nearly identical to the broken peel of a fresh grapefruit. It is found in many body care products, such as creams and massage oils, as well as home care products like cleaning sprays and air fresheners.
Aura Cacia Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil typically comes from the United States. It is cold-pressed from the tissue of the rind, resulting in a fresh, bursting aroma.
What’s the difference between organic grapefruit essential oil and conventional grapefruit essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: United States/Israel
- Botanicalname: Citrus paradisi
- Plantpart: Fruit Peel
- Packaging: Recyclable Glass bottle
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Balancing, Confidence-building, Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Grapefruit essential oil has a fresh, sweet and citrusy aroma. Its main constituent is limonene.
- Grapefruit essential oil blends well with many other essential oils, including bergamot, lemon, neroli, geranium, palmarosa, lavender, rosemary, cardamom, basil and ylang ylang.
- Like other citrus oils, grapefruit essential oil is generally considered a top note.
- *Note: while grapefruit essential oil is a citrus oil, it is known to be non-irritating. However, as with all citrus oils, caution is advised when using for skin care, especially if skin will be exposed to the sun which could increase the skin’s sensitivity.
Organic Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Mix 24 drops with 4 tablespoons baking soda for a scrubbing powder.
Recipe Grapefruit Body Scrub
12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil
6 tablespoons ground oats
2 tablespoons unscented liquid soap
4-ounce Aura Cacia Wide Mouth Amber Glass Jar
In jar, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended, then use with water as a body scrub.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT DILUTE PROPERLY “ MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE “