Frankincense (Boswelia sacra) essential oil is regarded as a peaceful and connecting essential oil that is beneficial to the whole person — body, mind, and spirit. It has long been associated with skincare and potent topical applications, spiritual rites and rituals, and seasonal usage. Aura Cacia Frankincense essential oil is sustainably sourced from the Boswelia Sacra tree in Somalia.
What’s the difference between organic frankincense essential oil and conventional frankincense essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Somalia
- Botanicalname: Boswellia sacra
- Plantpart: Resin
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- In diffusion, it’s considered meditative and soothing. It is popular in winter diffusions and inhalations and has strong seasonal and holiday associations.
- Frankincense essential oil is highly viscous, and its color is yellow or greenish. Its aroma is deeply balsamic and resinous. Sweet lemon or green apple-like notes add complexity to the overall aroma profile of quality frankincense.
- Frankincense essential oil blends well with sandalwood, pine, geranium, lavender, neroli, bergamot, orange basil, cinnamon, camphor, vetiver, jasmine, myrrh, and rose.
- Modern usage finds frankincense essential oil valuable in many applications — from skin care to bath and massage blends, to targeted topical applications. It is also found in foot applications, chest balms, perfumes, soaps, lotions, and cosmetic applications.
- Frankincense is generally considered a base note.
Boswellia sacra (frankincense) essential oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Combine 2 drops with 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil and massage into temples.
Recipe Frankincense Oil Serum
24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil
2-ounce amber glass mist bottle
In amber bottle, combine oils. Use as a serum.