Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) essential oil is calming and soothing. Known as a “Mediterranean oil” due to the origins of the Cypress tree, Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil is a balancer and contributes to a peaceful and refreshing home when diffused.
Aura Cacia Organic Cypress Essential Oil typically comes from Morocco. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the branches and needles.
What’s the difference between organic cypress essential oil and conventional cypress essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Morocco
- Botanicalname: Cupressus sempervirens
- Plantpart: Needles & Twigs
- Packaging: Recyclable Glass bottle
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Balancing, Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Aromatically, Cypress essential oil has a refreshing, spicy, Juniper and pine needle-like aroma. It blends well with many other essential oils including Texas cedarwood, cardamom, wild chamomile, bergamot, clary sage, pine, juniper, lavender, orange, lemon, mandarin and sandalwood.
- Cypress encourages rejuvenation, relaxation and peace, making it great for massage applications. In aromatherapy, practitioners diffuse Cypress to remind us of the vitality found in nature. It is also perceived to be soothing during unstable times.
- It also makes a wonderful addition to vaporizers and diffusers, chest rubs and natural deodorant blends.
- Cypress essential oil is considered a middle note oil.
Cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to brace the spirit.
Recipe Cypress Body Rub
24 drops Aura Cacia Cypress Essential Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Spike Lavender Essential Oil
4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Coconut Oil
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Wide Mouth Jar
In jar, combine oils. Stir until well blended, then massage into skin.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES ANS MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN