Clove bud (Syzygium aromaticum) is a grounding, warming and comforting essential oil that’s great for reviving indoor spaces as well as for targeted skin care applications. Renowned for its ability to evoke a calm, positive energy, it is among our most popular essential oils.
Aura Cacia Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil is distilled only from whole dried flower buds from Indonesia. The trees are easy to grow and cultivate but it takes 10 to 20 years for them to reach maturity. A clove tree can produce for over 100 years, and a healthy tree can produce over 2,000 buds per year.
What’s the difference between organic clove bud essential oil and conventional clove bud essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Clove is a potent essential oil, so use caution. Because of its potency, it can be diluted more than other essential oils and will still be effective.
Product Features :
- Origin: Madagascar
- Botanicalname: Syzygium aromaticum
- Plantpart: Flower Buds
- Packaging: Recyclable Glass bottle
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Comforting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Clove bud essential oil is dominated (up to 90%) by one constituent: eugenol. It also contains eugenol acetate, an important soothing component. Clove bud blends well with vanilla, citrus oils, lemon eucalyptus, citronella, geranium and vetiver.
- Clove bud oil’s soothing, warming properties make it valuable in targeted topical applications, such as muscle care blends and massage oils.
- Its cleansing, grounding properties makes it ideal for indoor diffusions, particularly in the wintertime.
- Clove bud is generally considered a base note.
Organic Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Toss 18 drops with ½ cup coarse salt for a tabletop diffusion.
Recipe Air Freshener
12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Clove Essential Oil
12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces water
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist Bottle
In bottle, combine essential oils and water. Replace lid, shake until well blended and mist airspace.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES DILUTE PROPERLY • MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHIL