The aroma of cajeput (Melaleuca cajuputi) essential oil is described as medicinal, camphoraceous and herbal. This powerful, effective oil is often used for topical applications such as massage blends, compresses and soaks, as well as for breath support and home cleaning.
Steam distilled from freshly trimmed branches and leaves of the tree, Aura Cacia Organic Cajeput Essential Oil comes from Vietnam.
What’s the difference between organic cajeput essential oil and conventional cajeput essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Vietnam
- Aroma_notes: Medicinal, mildly fruity.
- Botanicalname: Melaleuca cajuputi
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Essential Oil Tested for Purity
- Pungent, yet not aromatically overpowering, cajeput essential oil contains cineole and pinene along with other sesquiterpenes.
- Cajeput blends well with many other essential oils including bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, lime, lavender, clove bud, eucalyptus, tea tree and frankincense.
- In addition to body and home care applications, cajeput essential oil is ideal for outdoor usage in products such as patio sprays or diffusions.
Organic Melaleuca cajuputi
(cajeput) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The suggested uses below are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Mix 12 drops with 1 ounce aloe gel for a purifying rub.
Recipe: Cajeput Body Balm
48 drops Aura Cacia Organic Cajeput Essential Oil
4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Coconut Oil
In a wide mouth jar, combine oils. Stir until well blended, then rub into skin.