The aroma of black pepper (Piper nigrum) essential oil is fresh, warm and spicy. This powerful, warming oil is ideal for diffusions, massage and body care applications. Aura Cacia Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil is distilled from ripe peppercorns grown on farms in Madagascar.
What’s the difference between organic black pepper essential oil and conventional black pepper essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Madagascar
- Botanicalname: Piper nigrum
- Plantpart: Berry
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
Ingredients : Piper nigrum (black pepper) essential oil.Directions :
- Black pepper essential oil is heavily dominated by the constituents ?-caryophyllene and limonene.
- Black pepper blends well with citrus essential oils like bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, orange or lime, and many others including lavender, Atlas cedarwood, frankincense, clary sage, juniper berry, sweet marjoram, palmarosa and sandalwood, as well as other spice oils.
- Black pepper essential oil is great for general and targeted massage applications — from all-over body massage, to massage for specific areas such as hands, feet or chest. Believed to help with focus, this oil can also be useful in diffusions when extra concentration is needed.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: For a foot soak, mix 12 drops with 1 fluid ounce unscented liquid soap in a warm water basin.
Recipe: Black Pepper Massage Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Grapeseed Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into muscles and joints.