Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a cleansing essential oil that has become more popular in the past decade, especially for its use in skin applications. However, oregano essential oil has many wonderful properties that make it very useful in home applications, as well.
Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil typically comes from a farm and distillery in
Hungary, one of the main growing areas for commercial oregano.
Product Features :
- Origin: Spain
- Botanicalname: Origanum vulgare
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Oregano is a strong-smelling, herbaceous oil. It’s dominated by the phenolic compound carvacroll and has a small amount of thymol.
- Oregano blends well with other essential oils, including thyme, tea tree, lemon tea tree, lemongrass, sandalwood, nutmeg, cinnamon leaf and clove.
- Oregano is generally regarded as a middle to base note oil.
Origanum vulgare (oregano) essential oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Mix 12 drops with 2 fluid ounces water for a room spray.
Recipe Oregano Salt Diffusion
12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Oregano Essential Oil
36 drops Aura Cacia Organic Lavender Essential Oil
1/2 cup coarse salt
4-ounce Aura Cacia Wide Mouth Amber Glass Jar
In jar, combine salt and essential oils. Stir until well blended, then let diffuse into airspace.