Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oil has an earthy aroma and is known to support disconnection from mentally exhausting tasks, and for its ability to fill the air and linger for a long time.
Aura Cacia Myrrh Essential Oil is a single essential oil extracted from the gum resin of the tree found in Somalia. Myrrh has one of the longest histories of use of any plant. It was traded over 6,000 years ago. The ancient Babylonians used it during religious ceremonies along with frankincense.
In addition to the pure essential oil, we also offer myrrh essential oil in our Premium Blend Collection, pre-blended in jojoba oil to be used directly out of the bottle.
Product Features :
- Origin: Eastern Africa
- Botanicalname: Commiphora myrrha
- Plantpart: Resin/Gum
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Centering, Inspiring
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Myrrh essential oil, with its earthy and slightly bitter aroma, can be used as an aromatic fixative in essential oil blending. It blends well with peppermint, clove, spearmint, thyme, tea tree, sandalwood and lavender tea tree essential oils.
- Myrrh is generally considered a base note.
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse 10 drops to create a stabilizing air space.
Recipe Myrrh Body Mist
24 drops Aura Cacia Myrrh Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces water
2-ounce amber glass mist bottle
1. In bottle, combine essential oil and water.
2. Replace lid, shake until well blended and mist skin, avoiding eyes. Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.