Looking for a travel friendly way to purify and cleanse? Pre-blended in apricot kernel oil and Vitamin E, this Medieval Mix Essential Oil Roll-on provides cleansing benefits right out of the bottle.
Apricot kernel oil is the ideal carrier oil because it is high in skin-nourishing fatty acids, glides easily on the skin without leaving oily residue, is universally acceptable for all skin types (including sensitive and fragile skin), and is softening, protecting and rejuvenating.
Aura Cacia Medieval Mix Essential Solutions Blend combines sweet orange, lavender, lemon, tea tree, eucalyptus, red thyme, white thyme and rosemary essential oils for a citrusy, herbal, camphoraceous aroma with cleansing capacities.
New look, same great product! We're excited to get our new, updated labels in your hands! While we work to prevent old label waste, you may receive a variety of old and new labels in your Aura Cacia order. Please be patient with us, and we promise that the new design is worth the wait!
Product Features :
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/disc cap
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Convenience — the compact 0.31-ounce size makes them highly portable for use on the go, easily fitting into a purse, gym bag or even a pocket.
- Applicability — blending with apricot kernel oil makes the oils ready for direct, safe skin application. *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously.
- Suitability – apricot kernel oil is appropriate for all skin types.
- Absorbability – apricot kernel oil absorbs into the skin and glides easily without leaving an oily residue.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus x limon (lemon) oil, Thymus vulgaris (red thyme) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil.Directions :
Apply to palms of hands, neck and wrists. Dry skin prior to use. *Note: all essential oil products should be tested on a small area of skin before being applied more generously. Suggested Uses : Quick Tip
Roll on pulse points during flu season to purify and cleanse. Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, NURSING, SUFFERING FROM A MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. TEST IN SMALL AREA BEFORE USE. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE. NOT FOR INTERNAL