The fresh, rosy lemon aroma of lemon eucalyptus (Coryimbia citriodora) essential oil is especially wonderful for summertime usage — from patio sprays and candles to lotions and body mists.
Aura Cacia Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil typically comes from south central Brazil. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the freshly cut leaves. It is just one of 600 species of eucalyptus!
Product Features :
- Origin: Brazil
- Botanicalname: Corymbia citriodora
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Refreshing, Relaxing, Soothing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Lemon eucalyptus blends well with many other essential oils including lemon, lime, cypress, neroli, ylang ylang, lavender and rose.
- For those that don’t like the aroma of citronella, lemon eucalyptus makes an effective alternative.
- In addition to body care products like lotions and mists, lemon eucalyptus can be great for chest rubs, deodorants and shampoos.
- Lemon eucalyptus is generally considered a middle note.
Corymbia citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces sweet almond oil for a body oil.
Recipe: Outdoor Spray
24 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces water
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist Bottle
Directions:Safety Instructions :
In bottle, combine essential oil and water. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then mist airspace.
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY • MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.