Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil has a bright, fresh aroma and a wide variety of applications, making it a well-known essential oil powerhouse. Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil comes from the United States. Like other citruses, lemon is one of the few essential oils expressed from the peel of the fresh fruit. The expression method uses pressure to physically squeeze the oil from plant tissue which is practical for citrus because of the unique oil-bearing structure of the rind.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/disc cap
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Lemon essential oil is associated with a light, warm, and penetrating energy.
- Lemon essential oil blends well with many other essential oils including sandalwood, cypress, geranium, lavender, jasmine, Roman chamomile, neroli, eucalyptus, ylang ylang, rose, bergamot, lime and grapefruit.
- Lemon essential oil is photosensitive, so use caution before applying to the skin and going into the sun.
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Diffuse 10 drops to impart a fresh aroma into a living space.
Recipe: Renewing Spray Cleaner
1 tablespoon Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil
1 teaspoon unscented liquid soap, Castile-type
16 fluid ounces water
1. In bottle, combine essential oil and soap.
2. Add water, replace cap and shake until well blended.
3. To use, spray surface and wipe with a damp cloth.