Sandalwood (Santalum album) is a highly regarded essential oil, sought after for its rich aroma and balancing properties in aromatherapy and skincare.
Aura Cacia Indian Sandalwood w/ Jojoba is a blend of Aura Cacia Indian Sandalwood and Aura Cacia Jojoba oil – an affordable way to enjoy the essential qualities of this exotic, precious botanical right out of the bottle.
Aura Cacia Indian Sandalwood is ethically produced on sustainable plantations in Australia. We are proud to play a role in the mindful production and ongoing preservation of this precious botanical that is unfortunately problematic due to overharvesting, poaching and adulteration. Sandalwood has been overharvested in every country in which it grows. Today, Australia produces close to 70% of the world's supply of sandalwood oil. At the International Sandalwood Symposium, of which Aura Cacia was a sponsor and presenter, scientists from sandalwood-producing countries agreed that Australia would produce nearly 100% of all sandalwood oil within ten years due to the region’s capabilities in conservation, management, and planting.
Product Features :
- Aroma_notes: Woodsy, Warm
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Indian sandalwood has a warm, balsamic-like aroma that is centering and grounding.
- Sandalwood’s long-lasting woody aroma is prized for its own scent but is also valued for its role as a fixative – it enhances the vibrancy and longevity of other aromas like floral and citrus oils.
- Sandalwood blends especially well with florals and citrus oils like lavender, rose, geranium, jasmine, ylang ylang, sweet orange, bergamot, lemon and grapefruit.
- Sandalwood essential oil is primarily regarded as a base note.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Santalum Album (Indian Sandalwood) Oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Apply a few drops to freshly washed face as a serum.
Recipe Indian Sandalwood Bath Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Indian Sandalwood in Jojoba Oil
2 ounces Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine oils in bottle. Swirl 1- 2 teaspoons into evening bath for a calming aroma.