Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera) is the ideal lightweight carrier for oily skin but is highly compatible for many skin types.
Grapeseed is a natural choice for those concerned with nut allergies. It also makes an effective natural alternative to petroleum-derived mineral oil.
Product Features :
- Origin: Italy or Spain
- Botanicalname: VITIS VINIFERA
- Packaging: Recyclable
- Scent: Grapeseed
- Benefit: Balancing, Soothing, Uplifting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It is notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorbability and weight.
- Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids.
- Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin.
- Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for massage as it absorbs quickly.
- Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and affordable – it can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils.
- Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).Directions :
There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Combine 1 tablespoon with 3 drops of rose essential oil for a light facial oil.
Recipe Eucalyptus Vapor Rub
Description A penetrating vapor rub
12 drops Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil
12 drops Aura Cacia Lavandin Essential Oil
1 ounce Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
1 ounce Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine jojoba and grapeseed oils in glass bottle. Add essential oils, replace lid and shake gently until contents are well blended. Into the palm of one hand, dispense a small amount of the mixture and gently rub into targeted areas. Cover with warm towel or heating pad, if desired.
Safety Instructions :
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE.