Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil produces a fresh, fruity and clean aroma that’s nearly identical to the broken peel of fresh grapefruit. It is found in many body care products, such as creams and massage oils, as well as home care products like cleaning sprays and air fresheners.
Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil typically comes from the United States. It is cold-pressed from the tissue of the rind, resulting in a fresh, bursting aroma.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: United States/Mexico
- Botanicalname: Citrus paradisi
- Plantpart: Fruit Peel
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Balancing, Confidence-building, Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Grapefruit essential oil has a fresh, sweet and citrusy aroma. Its main constituent is limonene.
- Grapefruit essential oil blends well with many other essential oils, including bergamot, lemon, neroli, geranium, palmarosa, lavender, rosemary, cardamom, basil and ylang ylang.
- Like other citrus oils, grapefruit essential oil is generally considered a top note.
*Note: while grapefruit essential oil is a citrus oil, it is known to be non-irritating. However, as with all citrus oils, caution is advised when using for skincare, especially if skin will be exposed to the sun which could increase the skin’s sensitivity.
Citrus x paradisi (grapefruit) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a mist bottle for an uplifting room spray.
Recipe Revitalizing Foot Soak
48 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil
4 ounces Aura Cacia Shea Nut Oil
4 tablespoons sea salt
4 tablespoons baking soda
4 oz Aura Cacia Wide-mouth amber glass jar
1. In jar, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. To use, dissolve 3 tablespoons mixture in a basin of warm water and soak feet.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY “ MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEAVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHTKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN