Ginger (Zingiber officinale) essential oil warms and invigorates the muscles in massage and muscle care blends. Its earthy aroma can create robust sensualizing blends when combined with others oils like patchouli and jasmine.
A member of the flowering plant family known as the Zingerberaceæ family, Aura Cacia Ginger Essential Oil comes from Indonesia and China. It is obtained by steam distillation of the dried ground rhizomes.
Product Features :
- Origin: China
- Botanicalname: Zingiber officinale
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Balancing, Comforting, Energizing, Grounding, Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Powerful and pungent, ginger is known as a warm, fortifying and energizing essential oil. It has an earthy, woodsy, lemon-like aroma, and its main constituents are zingiberene and ar-curcumene.
- In addition to massage and muscle blends, ginger can be used for diffusion to create a soothing, comforting or sensualizing atmosphere.
- Ginger blends well with spice oils such as coriander, clove, cinnamon, and allspice, as well as sandalwood, patchouli, rose, neroli and vetiver. It also enriches fresh citrus oils, like lemon and bergamot.
- Ginger essential oil is generally considered a base note.
Zingiber officinale (ginger) oilDirections :
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse in the car during long road trips.
Recipe Ginger Hand and Foot Massage Oil
6 drops Aura Cacia Ginger Essential Oil
6 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
12 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into clean hands and feet. Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEAVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHTKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN