Fresh Ginger (Zingiber officinale) essential oil is steam distilled from fresh ginger rhizomes, providing a fresh, citrusy aroma with woody undertones. The aroma of fresh ginger is found to be more pleasing than that of ginger distilled from the dried root, while still providing the plant’s vast benefits.
Aura Cacia Ginger Essential Oil typically comes from Indonesia and China.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: Indonesia
- Botanicalname: Zingiber officinale
- Packaging: Recyclable Bottle w/child proof cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- Ginger is often used in topical blends, massage blends, and in diffusion.
- Ginger has a fresh, lemon-like aroma that is accented by a woody top note.
- Ginger blends well with spice oils like coriander, clover, cinnamon, allspice, sandalwood, patchouli, rose, neroli, and vetiver.
- Ginger is also valued for its ability to enrich fresh citrus oils, like lemon and bergamot.
- Ginger essential oil is generally regarded as a base note.
Zingiber officinale (fresh ginger) essential oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to open the senses.
Recipe Body Wash
24 drops Aura Cacia Fresh Ginger Essential Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil
4 fluid ounces unscented liquid soap
4-oz. Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine in an amber glass bottle. Apply in shower or bath.