Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is one of the most popular essential oils as it’s easy-to-use and very effective. Eucalyptus leaves have a naturally sweet aroma but through proper distillation, the essential oil becomes brisk and camphoraceous. Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil typically comes from a village in the Yunnan mountain area of southern China. It was planted in China to reforest the area nearly 100 years ago. Distillers use the small pieces of wood on which the leaves are attached to supply the heat necessary to create the steam for distillation.
Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Product Features :
- Origin: China
- Botanicalname: Eucalyptus globulus
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Form: Essential Oil
- Benefit: Comforting, Confidence-building, Energizing, Invigorating, Refreshing, Soothing, Uplifting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Eucalyptus essential oil is dominated by cineole, which gives it a fresh, herbaceous smell. The cineole content can be as high as 80%, so the oil can be quite strong.
- The aroma of eucalyptus can overpower a blend so it’s often used alone, but it can combine well with frankincense, peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is often used in skin care oils, bath blends, home cleaning products, and diffusions.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is generally considered a top note.
Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a mist bottle for a clarifying room spray.
Recipe: Clarifying Chest Rub
48 drops Aura Cacia Eucalytpus Essential Oil
4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Coconut Oil
4-ounce Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
DirectionsSafety Instructions :
In a wide mouth jar, combine oils, then massage into chest.
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKINNOT FOR INTERNAL USEKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN