A carefully crafted blend of nourishing skin care oils and pure essential oils, Aura Cacia Balsam Fir Body Oil makes a great all-over body and massage oil. Featuring balsam fir, lemon, eucalyptus and juniper essential oils, this blend is especially suited for warming the body and grounding the mind.
New look, same great product! We're excited to get our new, updated labels in your hands! While we work to prevent old label waste, you may receive a variety of old and new labels in your Aura Cacia order. Please be patient with us, and we promise that the new design is worth the wait!
Product Features :
- Packaging: Bottle w/disc cap
- Scent: Balsam Fir Needle
- Form: Body Oil
- Benefit: Invigorating, Refreshing
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Harmony – The blend of balsam fir and juniper essential oils creates the ultimate harmonious balance.
- Absorbency – The use of grapeseed oil – which contains oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids – gives this body oil a light, absorbent feel and heat-building friction when used for massage. Sweet almond oil is fairly stable, high in oleic acid and contains a fair amount of linoleic acid and essential fatty acids – this contributes to its absorbability and weight.
- Glide – Apricot kernel oil is high in oleic and linoleic acids, providing a medium thickness as well as glide and lubricity.
- Nourishing – The use of Vitamin E nourishes the skin and serves as a natural preservative.
- Mindful design – The bottle is made with 100% post-consumer content. The cap prevents dripping and protects the oil from contamination.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) Needle Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).Directions :
There are so many ways to use body oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip: Use as an all-over massage oil.
Quick Tip: Add 1- 2 tablespoons to running bath water.
Recipe: Warming Balsam Fir Sugar Scrub
Description: A warming sugar scrub that is easy to make!
1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Warming Balsam Fir Body Oil
1/2 cup of sugar
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar
Directions:Safety Instructions :
Combine oil with sugar in the jar. Use as an all-over sugar scrub. Rinse and pat dry.
TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.