Avocado (Persea americana) is an ideal natural oil for DIY hair care and also finds its way into many skin care applications. It has a subtle aroma and blends well with other skin care oils and essential oils.
Aura Cacia Avocado Oil is typically sourced from several farms in the U.S., New Zealand, South Africa and Chile. The oil is made from avocados that were damaged in harvesting and unable to be sold as fruit.
Product Features :
- Origin: Kenya, Mexico or Italy
- Benefit: Comforting, Refreshing, Uplifting
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Avocado oil is dominated by oleic acid and loaded with vitamins such as A, E, D, B1, B2, along with minerals like potassium. It is known for its high skin penetration and rapid absorption.
- Avocado is often used alone for hair applications but it can be blended with argan, baobab, jojoba or essential oils in recipes for skin and hair care.
- In hair care products, avocado oil moistens the scalp, and provides nourishment and shine.
- When used in skin care applications, avocado absorbs fairly, despite feeling like a heavy oil. It can be used as a body moisturizer after baths and showers, and is a popular ingredient in cosmetics, lotions, butters and soaps.
Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil.Directions :
There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. If you are adding essential oils to a carrier oil, we recommend using the following guide for safe, effective use. Suggested Uses :
Quick Tip Apply to body after or during shower to hydrate skin.
Recipe Avocado Oil Foot Scrub
13 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
35 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Avocado Skin Care Oil
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well combined, then transfer to wide mouth jar.
2. To use, apply a small amount to damp feet and scrub.
3. Rinse with warm water, rubbing remaining oil into skin and using a cloth to blot away remaining oil.
Safety Instructions :
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.